Wing Socketing Guide
Another important point of Dekaron is “Wing” which has a variety of designs for you to choose from. But apart from the beauty and special status, wings can also add the Socket Stone to add additional stats. So, let’s see all steps below. !
Adding Socket to Wing
Step 1 - Talk to NPC Axion or Pavlos (Blacksmith) in Ardeca
Step 2 - Select [Branding] Dismantle, intensify and brand item
Step 3 - Once decomposition window display, left click on the wing you want to decompose and click on the Disassemble Hammer
Step 4 - Click on [decomposition] and you will get “The decision of freedom” item which is the material for wing socketing. (The amount will be random)
* The decision of freedom can be obtained from decomposing/disassembling wing only.
Step 5 - Then, go to talk to NPC Carmen [Alchemist] in Ardeca
Step 6 - Select [Smelt Socket] Want to smelt Socket
Step 7 - Select the wing you want to add socket, then click (Smelting)
If socket adding successes, you will get the wing with socket like this
- The cost will depend on the wing. (Different wings may require different costs.)
- Red items are the item that cannot add a socket.
- After the socket has been added, players can put Socket Stone into it straight away.
- Wing can add up to 2 sockets.
- There is a chance of failure when you add a socket into the wing.
- If you the socket adding fails, you will lose 1 existing socket and stones in the socket.
- If wing socketing fails, the wing will not be destroyed.
- You can use Mason’s protection to protect the existing socket from loss in case of failure when you add the second socket.
Adding Socket Stone
Once you get the socketable wing, you can easily add a socket stone. To Socket a stone, click on the stone, and then drop it on the (unequipped) wing. You will receive a confirmation message before the stone is Socketed.
Removing Socket Stone
For Socket Stone removing, there is a method similar to adding Socket. Let's see what steps are there.
Step 1 - Go to NPC Carmen (Alchemist) at Ardeca
Step 2 - Talk and select [Remove Socket] I want to remove Socket
Step 3 - Once the Socket Stone window appears, left click on the wing you want. The DIL fees and success chance will be shown.
Step 4 - Last step, select the Socket stone you want to remove and then click on (Remove) to remove Socket Stone immediately.
- If successful, the Socket Stone is destroyed, but the socket remains.
- If fails, both selected Socket Stone and its socket are destroyed, reducing the number of sockets on the item by one.
For more information about Dekaron Online
Community : https://f.ls/DKOFG
English Community : https://f.ls/DKOFGEN
Facebook : https://f.ls/DKOFP
Website : https://dekaron.asia/en/