Mitera Patch Update on 24 September 2020
New updates are here ! the latest patch with Mitera's Event, very useful accessories whoever can get it easily. Also, there are lots of new events, boss summoning and completing missions for free items. Let’s see all the details now !
New Accessories: Mitera’s Tears
- Add conversation choices [Processing] Want to process an item / [Exchange] Mitera’s Tears at NPC Aria(fine work) for receiving Mitera's Blurry Tears item (can be received once per character only) and other functions for upgrading Mitera's Blurry Tears to Mitera's Bright Tears (Final).
- Mitera's Spirit Shard and Mitera's Spirit items can be found from the specified special events that will help all players to find upgrade materials in the game.
- 2 Mitera's Spirit Shards can be changed to Mitera's Spirit which can be used for upgrade materials.
- Mitera’s Tears Accessory can be upgraded. The upgrade success chance and materials are below.
- Mitera's Blurry Tears, Mitera's Delicate Tears, Mitera's Shiny Tears, and Mitera's Bright Tears (Final) can not be traded.
- Mitera's Blurry Tears, Mitera's Delicate Tears, Mitera's Shiny Tears, and Mitera's Bright Tears (Final) can be equipped in the Ring/Necklace slot
- Mitera's Blurry Tears can be received from NPA Aria (fine work) for free (one piece per character only)
- Be aware when selling the item to NPC, this accessory can be sold to NPC but players will not be able to receive the accessory from NPC Aria more.
- Mitera's Delicate Tears, Mitera's Shiny Tears, and Mitera's Bright Tears (Final) can be get by upgraded step by step at NPC Aria
- If the upgrading fails, your upgrading Mitera’s Tears will be downgraded to Mitera's Blurry Tears.
- All Mitera’s Tears cannot be reinforced, branding, socketing, and adding grade options.
Event period : 24 September - 8 October, 2020 (before the server maintenance)
Event details :
- During the event period, there’s a chance to get Mitera's Spirit Shard and Miter's Spirit items after you kill bosses in Python Resistant (Lv.118+) , Qilue Laiana (Lv.130+) , Karon’s Fragment (Lv.131-150) , Elleghos (Lv.140+) , Nunvice Temple (Lv.145+).
- During the event period, the winner will get Mitera's Spirit Shard from the treasure chest in Deadfront Dungeon (Drop rate 100%), all ranks.
- Baron (71-90) : You can get 4 Mitera's Spirit Shard items.
- Earl (91-110) : You can get 4 Mitera's Spirit Shard items.
- Duke (111-130) : You can get 5 Mitera's Spirit Shard items.
- Arc (131-150) : You can get 5 Mitera's Spirit Shard items.
* All items received from this event will not be removed even after the event ends.
* After the event ends, both Mitera's Spirit Shard and Miter's Spirit will be removed from the Dead Front treasure chest and Dungeon bosses.
Boss Invasion Event
Event period :
- September 25, 2020 on 5.30 - 6.00 PM (GMT+7)
- October 2, 2020 on 5.30 - 6.00 PM (GMT+7)
Event details :
- GM will announce in the game before the event begins and will summon [Event]BoneDragon in Crespo Abyss 1 during 5.30 - 6.00 PM (GMT+7)
*All players have rights to take every item dropped from the boss, due to the event boss not being possessed by any player, any party.
Example Rewards :
- Million DIL
- Agate,Marblick (3 types)
- Soulstone: Level 141-150
- Holy water of almighty (2days)(non-trade)
- Premium Fishing Rod 7 days (bound)
- Blacksmith's Protection (bound)
- Thunderstorm (IV) 3 days
- Root Wing (III) 7 days
- Indian chief hat 15 days
For more information about Dekaron Online
Community : https://f.ls/DKOFG
English Community : https://f.ls/DKOFGEN
Facebook : https://f.ls/DKOFP
Website : https://dekaron.asia/en/