[TIPS & GUIDES] New Player's Guide
In the world of Dekaron, there are still new warriors coming in from time to time. Therefore, we created this guide to advise you on how to level up, basic system, basic functions and various support items. To help your adventure as smooth as possible.
Most of EXP comes from completing quests and dungeons. Firstly, we’d like to suggest about quests which were divided into 3 types as follows
1. Main Quest & General Quest
Players can do these quests from the first map (Adeca) to the last map in that patch. For the landmarks of NPCs with available quests, that NPCs will have a [!] mark on their head.
Red [!] = Main quest, Completed and receive items, equipment for free
Yellow [!] = General quest, Completed and get additional EXP
2. Commission Board Quest
The Commission Board is placed on every map in the game (except Revenge’s Ice Valley map that you need to get quests from NPC Bureau Lander). Most quests will order you to kill monsters in those maps. You will get a lot of EXP from repeating commission quests !
- [Request] quest : will be a quest that orders you to kill monsters in those maps for a certain number. (repeatable, But on some maps it’s limited to 1 time)
- Quest : Defeat 100 Hordes of evil will be available when you reach Lv.30 or more (repeatable)
- Quest : Defeat 100 Hordes of evil will be available when you reach Lv.80 or more (repeatable)
- Quest : Blake’s exam will be available when you join a guild (up to 3 times a day)
***Recommend to always pick up and do it alongside other quests***
Players can find NPC or commission board or monster location in the map by pressing M and select the target in the NPC | Monster list on the right hand side. System will show you a location immediately. (Map guide : https://www.dekaron.asia/main/guides/98)
3. Monster Hunting Quest
Also known as “60000 quest” in which players will get points by killing monsters (amount of points depends on the monster level). This quest can be issued from NPCs with (Return Master) after their names. It can be done once a day.
*In the beginning (Lv. 25 - 40) you will receive a lot of EXP. Recommend to receive this quest since first entering Ardeca and collect 60,000 points before submitting the quest to level up faster.
Most players will enter the dungeon when they want to farm rare items that drop from the dungeon boss. But there’s one dungeon in the beginning that players will get tons of EXP and rare items which can be used for a long time. And it is a Norak Secret Arena dungeon.
1. Norak Secret Arena (Lv. 71+)
Norak Secret Arena is a solo dungeon whose entrance is located at Norak Cave map (435:415). When entering, there'll be a lot of monsters running to you. You need to kill all of them until the Boss appears. Kill boss to complete the dungeon.
- Level: 71 or more
- Time limit : 7 minutes
- Norak Secret Arena Ticket (issued for free up to 3 tickets a day)
- Additional ticket can be issued by using 1 Camouflage or 2 Super pass
- You can enter the dungeon up to 6 times a day
Rare items drop from the boss
- Davy's earrings +10
- David's Ring (can be upgraded)
- Jade Belt of Blood Circulation (Randomly get 3 days / permanent)
2. Dead Front
Dead Front is Party Instance Dungeon that you can get a lot of EXP when completing. Dead Front has a limited access time per day according to the time schedule (whose entrance is located at Chain of Fire in Deneb) Players need to form a party, kill hundred of monsters on the way until reaching the boss and lastly, fight with players from other parties. Only the last survival party will be allowed to enter the treasure chest room and win a special prize.
Entrance time : 09.00, 13.00, 18.00, 21.00, 23.00 hrs. (GMT+7)
Available Dungeon Rank : Baron (71-90), Earl (91-110), Duke (111-130), Arc (131-150), Doom (151-165), Hell (166-175)
For more dungeon information, you can read here :
Players can level up with all the basic guides above until reaching the max level. But you need to have enough patience. For those who need more convenience and speed, there’re support items in Deca Shop or exchange from other players with DIL. In which these items will save your time and increase the fun of leveling as well.
1. Holy Water Of Almighty
One of the important support items for all Dekaronions, in addition to having many benefits, you’ll be able to use “Battle Support” unlimitedly. Using this item you will get a higher EXP by 40%, All stats +35, NPC teleport, Remote warehouse and shop and much more. You can see how to use battle support here : https://www.dekaron.asia/main/guides/104
This is a cool item for players who want to level up more faster. Its special function is by killing enemies there’s a chance to get Rune buff and Critical EXP.
- Rune buff : Buff will be based on each rune and lasts for 30 minutes. There’re many types of buff such as moving speed 15%, attack speed 10%. These buffs will strengthen your characters.
- Critical EXP : This effect will provide character a large amount of EXP which helps character level up fastly. (Obtained EXP will be based on character’s level)
- Different Runes can be used at the same time. Buff and Critical EXP will be applied separately.
- If a buff is applied while the existing buff is active, buff time will reset back to 30 minutes.
3. Blessing & Scroll EXP
These items will help you gain more EXP when killing monsters. If many of your equipment has the EXP boost option and you have Blessing & Scroll EXP items, killing 1 monster will get a hundred thousand of EXP. Especially, when you join Norak or Dead Front you will see dramatic results.
- Blessing : Can be obtained from in-game events or Deca Shop which has both x50%, 100%, 200% and 300%
- EXP Scroll : Can be obtained from in-game events or Deca Shop which has both x20%, 30%, 40% and 50% (or 100%, 200% and 300% which will be available for sale only at certain periods)
In the beginning, most players will go on a commission quest to level up which takes some time and patience. But in the current patch, there’s support items like Rune which helps players level up more faster and convenient as a result of Critical EXP and Rune buff.
You can find Rune from events and Deca Shop.
Lv. 1~34 : [ Ardeca] , [ Deneb ] , [ High Half Snow ]
- Do main and general quests normally. During level 18-20 recommend to receive yellow quests from NPC in Deneb.
*When reaching level 30 immediately receive the Defeat 100 Hordes of evil quest.
*Don’t forget to get Monster Hunting quest from NPC - Berg or Del’cador in Ardeca and submit the quest when monster point reaches 60,000 immediately in order to boost your level to 34 as quickly as possible.
How to go to Deneb : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Ardeca
How to go to High Half Snow : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Deneb
Lv. 34~47 : [ High Half Snow ]
- Do main and general quests or repeat commission quests until reaching level 47.
Lv. 47~71 : [ Parca Temple ] , [ Revenge’s Ice Valley ]
- Do main and general quests or repeat commission quests until reaching level 71.
- In Revenge’s Ice Valley (Lv. 59) map, there’s a main quest that gives you equipment.
- But if you want to level up faster, a repeat commission quest in Parca Temple would be better.
How to go to Parca Temple : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at High Half Snow
How to go to Revenge’s Ice Valley : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at High Half Snow
Lv. 71~91 (or ~100) : [ Norak Cave ]
- Do main and general quests or repeat commission quests.
- Commission quest in Norak Cave (as in the picture below) will order you to kill only 10 monsters which helps you level up quickly.
- You can farm here until reaching level 100. (Draco Desert (Lv. 82) map will provide main quests that give you equipment. You can do those quests to strengthen your character.)
*Don’t forget to enter Norak Secret Arena dungeon everyday. You’ll get both EXP and rare items.
How to go to Norak Cave : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Revenge’s Ice Valley
How to go to Draco Desert : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Norak Cave
Lv. 91~100 : [ Requies Beach ]
- Do main and general quests or repeat commission quests until reaching level 100.
How to go to Requies Beach : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Draco Desert
Lv. 100~118 : [ Avalon Island ] , [ Python Castle ]
- Do main and general quests or repeat commission quests until reaching level 118.
- If you have Rune item with enough damage, you can farm in a spot where monsters abound in Python Castle.
How to go to Avalon Island : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Requies Beach
How to go to Python Castle : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Draco Desert
Lv. 118~131 : [ Cursed Labyrinth ] , [ Aquirai Runes ] , [ Pilgrimage Space ] , [ Crespo ]
- Do main and general quests or repeat commission quests until reaching level 131.
- At level 130 you can visit Aquirai Ruins in order to do the main quest and get equipment.
- If you have a Rune item with enough damage, you can farm monsters freely.
*At level 118, recommend to enter Python Resistance in Cursed Labyrinth everyday to win a high grade item like Gold Agate.
*At level 131, don’t forget to do Trans Up 1 quest to unlock new skills. (Guide :https://www.dekaron.asia/main/guides/142)
How to go to Cursed Labyrinth : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Python Castle
How to go to Aquirai Ruins : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Cursed Labyrinth
How to go to Pilgrimage Space : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Aquirai Ruins
How to go to Crespo : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Pilgrimage Space or High Half Snow
Lv. 131~150 : [ Crespo Abyss ] , [ Aquirai Runes ]
- During this, there’re many maps for farming based on your equipment.
- With higher damage and defense you can go to Crespo Abyss map. But if not, you can go to Aquirai Ruins.
- Moreover, if you have Rune items you can level up to 150 more fastly.
How to go to Aquirai Ruins : NPC Teleport, Premium service, Through the entrance at Cursed Labyrinth
How to go to Crespo Abyss : Through the entrance at Crespo
Lv. 150~170 : [ Deathlands ] , [ Dravis Field ]
- There’re highest monsters in these 2 maps in Action 4.
- Where there are many monsters suitable for farming items and levels, and there are various quests for you to do.
- There are also other maps like Place of Worshipers, Land of Illusion, Elonohm Holy Land and Aquarius for doing quests and entering dungeons.
*At level 165 complete a quest to unlock Trans Up 2 skills (Guide :https://www.dekaron.asia/main/guides/142)
*Monsters in map level 150 or more will have a chance to drop Golden Chest. Destroy it to win a Legend weapon. (Guide : https://www.dekaron.asia/main/guides/161)
How to go to Deathlands : Through the entrance at Crack in the Valley
How to go to Dravis Field : Through the entrance at Dravis Town
*Popular farming location in Deathlands and Dravis Field*
And that’s all for the basic information and leveling guide for all players. In fact, you can adapt the leveling style by yourself in order to make the most suitable for your character. You can move to other maps or locations freely according to your available equipment and support items.
However, we’d like to recommend everyone to find a party or guild to play with or exchange information. Leveling, entering dungeons, hunting bosses or joining events with us and having fun with various PvP contents. Which will give you lots of fun in the Dekaron world for sure.
Community : https://f.ls/DKOFG
English Community : https://f.ls/DKOFGEN
Facebook : https://f.ls/DKOFP
Website : https://dekaron.asia/